Destination Planner | Latin America
Greater Denver Area
Downtown Denver-based Company seeks a dynamic service-oriented professional who is highly-organized and has experience catering to affluent clientele from around the world. This position entails assisting Inspirato members with pre-planning their stay in the destination, creating a detailed itinerary and sharing this information with the Destination Concierge, who will assist the member during their stay.
- Set up and maintain a work space to facilitate the planning process
- Obtain, negotiate and maintain vendor information and pricing
- Maintain a strong working relationship with preferred vendors.
- Create and build itinerary extracts to reflect all destination options. Assist destination team with creating and maintaining an activity binder for each season for members to use when in the residences.
- Collaborate with the Member Care Team for each member stay after the reservation is transitioned.
- After initializing contact with the member, follow up with member by phone or email
- Once the member has responded with requests, either by email or phone, planner will begin planning as follows in collaboration with the personal vacation advisor:
- Arrange ground transportation or rental vehicle based on member requests.
- Contact vendors to order any special baby equipment rentals, business meeting materials, party rentals, ski equipment rentals and bike rentals
- Make any dining reservations
- Arrange chef or catering requests, and work with the vendor to coordinate details
- Make any activity reservations
- Make any spa or fitness reservations
- Obtain grocery order and forward to destination concierge
- Work with destination team to accommodate any special requests by member or PVA for special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries and holidays
- Finalize the itinerary and ensure it is sent to member and destination concierge at least 48 hours prior to their arrival
- Discuss any special requests and provide any information about the member stay to the destination concierge. If available, offer assistance to the destination concierge in the field if needed for set-up, meeting with member, grocery shopping and member special requests
- Based on availability, the planner may be asked to act as or support a destination concierge in the field
- Communicate with Member Care Team and Denver office personnel and provide any destination information when requested
- Attend regional destination team conference calls when scheduled
Required Skills: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Software Expertise - Proven expertise in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Luxury Travel Experience - Experience in the luxury travel industry is preferable
- Project Management - Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, ensuring that all components of each task are properly presented, managed and reported
- Problem Solving – Must be able to solve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully and efficiently; and work well in group problem solving situations
- Communication Skills - Must be able to communicate effectively, professionally and in a concise manner, both verbally and in writing
- Adaptability – Must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; change approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events, appreciates opportunity to adjust and adapt with growing business
Qualifications: Candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working successfully in a similar business.
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in hospitality management or business administration
- Fluent in Spanish speaking and written communication is a must
Inspirato offers its employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
- Inspirato Employee Familiarization Travel Program
- Casual work environment in rapidly growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company
- Credit for gym membership
- Opportunity to work with passionate, driven, committed, high performing individuals who are revolutionizing the luxury travel industry!
Who We Are
Inspirato is a leading luxury hospitality company that manages, staffs and maintains an exclusive collection of branded luxury vacation homes. Unlike Internet vacation rental brokers, we offer a carefully crafted experience delivering the luxury and service of a five-star hotel in the comfort of a spacious home. This includes investing in luxury furnishings, kitchen appliances, linens, and toiletries for every home, plus an expert service team and local on-site concierge to manage pre-arrival planning, daily housekeeping, and maintenance. With our unparalleled expertise in residential travel, we ensure the consistently luxurious experience that discerning travelers demand. For those who can’t imagine traveling any other way, our private club provides full access to the Inspirato Collection of 900+ vacation options, members-only rates, and valuable travel benefits. For more information on Inspirato, please visit www.inspirato.com.
Read Full Job Description