Deal Desk Analyst at Workiva
The Deal Desk Analyst is a non-customer facing role that is responsible for providing support to Sales team members by researching sales opportunities and administratively managing the sale from beginning to end. This position works with internal teams by providing customer information to stakeholders and is a key contributor to ensure Workiva sales are turned around quickly.
What You'll Do:
- Researches, builds, and manages sales opportunities from pricing to the order being signed
- Provides data and order management on contract negotiations and current sales opportunities
- Maintains a centralized clearing house for sales research and transactions
- Fosters key stakeholder relationships with Sales, Accounting and Legal teams to ensure sales opportunities are moving forward
- Maintains a strong knowledge of Workiva products through a commitment to ongoing training
- Peer support to direct sellers in field
- Overlay & deal approval desk
- Complex contract renegotiations
- Construct how deals should work
- Approval of pricing & amendments
What You'll Need:
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple transactions at one time
- Technical capacity- attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Time management
- 2-3 years of administrative experience in a sales environment preferred
- B.A./B.S. degree preferred
- Minimal Travel
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Depending on assigned work location, walking outdoors between company campus facilities in a variety of weather conditions may be necessary to perform responsibilities of this position
- Minimal travel required
Where You’ll Work
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.
Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email [email protected].