Customer Support Specialist - Job Overview
About the Role: A detail-oriented, self-learner who enjoys trouble-shooting software issues and providing clients with solutions that meet their business needs. The right individual will be comfortable answering both process (how-do-I?) and business (how-should-I?) inquiries and requests. Ideal candidates are eager to join us at the ground level, knowing there is room for growth. The position includes 1-week per month of on-call rotation.
About AbsenceSoft: AbsenceSoft is a rapidly growing and radically innovative provider of SaaS solutions for FMLA, Disability, ADA and other types of absences. We pride ourselves in having created the most easily used, installed and understood absence management system and Human Resources Software. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who always believe there is always a better way.
What you'll be doing:
- Responding to client questions and issues including bugs, feature requests, and business processes primarily through a web-based ticketing system and support line.
- Working directly with clients, as well as, Development and Quality Assurance teams to identify, triage and resolve system issues.
- Perform production support hand-off presentations and support tool training, and other ad hoc training when needed, using Zoom Meeting or other web-hosted service
- Documenting frequently asked questions and preparing knowledge-based content.
- Documenting requirements and user stories for production issues and feature requests.
- Coordinating with various teams to prioritize tickets, analyze root cause and assist in efficient resolution of all production processes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multitasking and organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven proficiency in troubleshooting and setting priorities
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Nice to Have:
- Experience with customer support teams and processes
- Knowledge of FMLA, Disability and/or ADA
- An understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with issue ticketing systems such as Jira and Salesforce
Job Type: Full-time/Entry-level
Location: Golden, CO
Competitive Salary, healthcare, dental vision and 401k benefits. Industry training and CLMS Certification; opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.