Customer Support Representative I at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
As a Customer Success Representative at Checkr, you will be the first line of communication and support for Checkr customers and partners. As their first point of contact, it is your responsibility to provide impeccable, empathetic customer service in a fast-paced, regulated industry.
- Provide consistent, excellent customer service to all Checkr Clients via email, phone, chat and other channels in a timely, professional, empathic manner
- Meet and exceed key productivity and quality metrics in a volume environment
- Escalate complex issues to appropriate internal and external parties
- Provide feedback about how we can, as a team and company, provide an industry leading customer experience
What You Bring:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with a sense of providing consistently empathetic and thoughtful customer service
- 1+ years of experience providing extraordinary customer service in a technology or startup environment, or related experience. High attention to detail is required.
- Proficiency in tools such as ZenDesk, Asana, Slack, Salesforce, and other SaaS platforms
- Ability to show empathy and compassion especially in sensitive and escalated situations
- Ability to proactively solve and anticipate client needs to ensure cases are resolved completely and quickly
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.