Customer Support Coordinator
What You’ll Be Doing
- Respond and resolve inbound calls and emails.
- Dispute resolution and issuing customer credits.
- Deduction/overpayment resolution.
- Tax exemption maintenance and issuing tax credits.
- New customer account set up.
- Works with Sales and Financial Services on a daily basis to resolve customer disputes and errors on the customer account..
What We Are Looking For
- Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience
- Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill area
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
- Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions
- Able to research and problem solve issues in a timely matter with attention to detail
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 2–4 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)