Customer Support Associate at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
As a Customer Support Associate, you will be responsible for the order to invoice for multiple customer engagements. The main goal is to improve customer on-time delivery to better the rating on the customer scorecard.
What You'll Be Doing
- Provide expert internal and external customer service and sales support to both the inside sales team and customer engagements
- Assist in maintaining performance expectations to further enhance Arrow's position within each customer and supplier
- Responsible for handling more complex discrepancies, interfacing directly with customers, recommending solutions and/or action plans to internal sales team staff
- Detailed knowledge of the guidelines for transferring inventory from one Arrow location to another as well as third party transfers to external partners for value add, repair or testing
- Responsible for the order to invoice process including but not limited to: order entry & maintenance (outside of Infosys), backlog reports, handle branch service requests (to expedite orders shipping urgently, and expedite supplier purchase orders received into our warehouse urgently)
- Process push/pulls according to customer demands
- Responsible for customer return material authorization, initiate corrective action request, field quality request, and correct post-delivery issues (wrong carrier, wrong packaging, wrong shipping account, etc.)
- Assist inside sales with overall order/order to invoice objectives including sales workbench tasks, forwarding quotes in PDF format to quote center, monitoring quote line item review,
- Updating quote extensions, ordering samples, and coordinating contract signature completion with the legal department
- Other duties as assigned
What We Are Looking For
- 3-5 years’ experience in a customer support role
- Must be detailed orientated
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be able to Multi-Task
- Have a can-do attitude
- Team Player
- Not a remote position must be local to Denver
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)