Customer Support Associate at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The SaaS (Software as a Service) organization within Arrow Electronics has an excellent opportunity for a service-oriented individual to join the Silicon Expert customer enablement and sales operations team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide expert internal and external customer service and sales support to both sales teams and customers.
- Maintain performance expectations for the organization to enable growth, service and profit.
- Responsible for addressing more complex discrepancies, interfacing directly with customers, recommending solutions and/or action plans to internal sales team staff.
- Support sales team with direct customer contact within quality assurance processes.
- Coordinating the development & analysis of sales & forecast reports.
- Providing first point of escalation after initial CAR (Corrective Action Request).
- Submit Customer Surveys (NAFTA, ISO Cert’s, Quality, etc.) and correct post-sales issues.
- Assist Sales with customer data maintenance and system integrity.
- Coordinating contract completion with legal
- Provide support to Accounting in areas of past-due collections, invoicing issues, and subscription maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
What We Are Looking For
- Requires an Associate degree 3–5 years of experience or high school graduate with equivalent related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook
- Proficiency in Customer Relationship Management systems such as Salesforce
- Experience with business & marketing software tools such as Marketo
- Detail oriented, organized, and process driven
- Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wide Variety of Growth Opportunities
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)