Customer Support Associate Manager, Fraud Prevention at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Coordinate and supervise the daily activities of new account set up/maintenance and fraud prevention.
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager.
- Manage Offshore and Onshore Customer Master File, Fraud Vetting Team, and Tax Admin employees.
- Accountable for the results of medium-sized routine support or production operations teams.
- Solves problems based on practice and precedent.
- Trains team members and provides input to employee performance evaluations.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university a minimum of 2 years of related experience or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable, Fraud and Risk prevention
- Accounts Receivable experience is a plus
- Experience with resolution disputes
- Strong customer service experience
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And More!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)