Customer Support Associate I at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Located in Denver, CO, our next Customer Support Associate I will work to establish and retain strong and influential customer, supplier and internal relationships. By providing professional, timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries and requests, you will maintain industry leading customer satisfaction. This is a great opportunity to set the foundation for an impactful and successful career at Arrow!
What You Will Be Doing
- Serve as a liaison between Arrow’s internal resources, vendor resources, and customers.
- Demonstrate a proactive sales approach by translating Arrow’s vendor programs and promotions into a customer benefit.
- Effectively upsell through consultative interaction with customers. Recommend additional products and services to enhance the total solution.
- Gather vendor contract data to identify sales opportunities. Track opportunity progression through the sales cycle.
- Manage vendor pricing requests, track approvals, log results, and communicate to the customer throughout the process.
- Generate accurate, complete, and timely configurations.
- Process quotes and quote revisions for specified customers.
- Prepare and submit customer’s orders after ensuring all information is accurate.
- Problem solve pre-sales and post-sales issues by collaborating with appropriate vendor contacts and affected internal departments. Escalate when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and at least 1 year of experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Superior adaptability, resourcefulness and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of strong work ethic and customer service.
- Expert organizational, time management and multitasking skills.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wide Variety of Growth Opportunities
Arrow Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled