Customer Success Specialist
OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world's leading provider of online restaurant reservations, seating more than 28 million diners per month via online reservations across more than 51,000 restaurants. The OpenTable network connects restaurants and diners, helping diners discover and book the perfect table and helping restaurants deliver personalized hospitality to keep guests coming back. The OpenTable service enables diners to see which restaurants have available tables, select a restaurant based on verified diner reviews, menus, and other useful information, and easily book a reservation. In addition to the company's website and mobile apps, OpenTable powers online reservations for nearly 600 partners, including many of the Internet's most popular global and local brands. For restaurants, the OpenTable hospitality solutions enable them to run their reservation book, streamline their operations, and improve their service levels. Since its inception in 1998, OpenTable has seated over 1.9 billion diners around the world. OpenTable is headquartered in San Francisco and has bookable restaurants in more than 20 countries, including Australia, Canada, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and the United States. Restaurants are available for reservations in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish languages.
About Our Role
The Client Success Specialist drives engagement, increases reservation availability and decreases churn for our customers. This team is collectively responsible for the overall health of our largest segment of restaurant customers. Your interactions will be remote, using phone, e-mail, webinars and other methods to convey ideas, perform training and resolve open issues.
It is our mission to take care of each valuable customer and we quickly assess their needs and work to address those needs efficiently. We help the restaurant incorporate OpenTable into their daily operations, continually driving adoption in the process. Churn is reduced by working with and demonstrating the value of our products and services to restaurants. Are you in the business of building and maintaining relationships? Then you will love this role and the OpenTable culture!
- You will be responsible for the overall management of our most valuable business segmentation of customers
- You will share data with restaurants to change behavior and drive adoption
- You will enthusiastically work closely with customers to drive engagement on the OpenTable platform and increase reservation availability
- Respond to restaurant partner concerns from our Customer Support and field teams
- Perform presentations and training remotely to restaurant customers
- Inspire customers to think differently about their business in ways that will help both parties achieve success
- Meet and exceed regular team and individual goals
- Reduce churn
Experience and Skills Desired
- Account management experience
- Consistent record of consultative selling and/or account management
- Deep knowledge of restaurant operations
- Self-motivated with tried ability to perform well under pressure and against bold goals and deadlines
- Skilled at presenting new points of view to customers that reframe and challenge the way they view their business
- Aptitude for gathering and using data to inform and persuade others to make business decisions
- Excellent communication, listening, influencing and training skills
- High-reaching, tenacious and results driven
- Validated ability to work across many departments to tackle problems and achieve results.
- Excellent organization, documentation and time management skills
- Shown success working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience using Salesforce of equivalent CRM solution is a plus
- University degree preferred
This is a full time, exempt position, based in Denver, CO.
OpenTable is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
If you're passionate about joining the OpenTable team and believe this is the role for you, please apply via our website at www.OpenTable.com/careers.
As an employee of OpenTable, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.