Customer Success Operations Manager at Convercent by OneTrust
The Customer Success team at Convercent is in an exciting period of quickly transforming, growing, and scaling. A critical part of this effort is enabling the team with the right playbooks, processes, workflows, data, and analysis.
The Customer Success Operations Manager supports the operational mechanisms of the team through systems, data, and analytical work. They will be responsible not only for assuming existing responsibilities but also for helping to create new processes as part of our transformation.
- Document processes and workflows for the Customer Success (CS) department.
- Support administration of and accountability to CS processes and policies.
- Identify system, data, and process improvements. Advocate for those improvements with key decision makers. Capture requirements for those improvements.
- Collaborate with CS leaders and individual contributors on creation of Customer Success playbooks to support high-priority strategic workflows.
- Create, maintain, and monitor dashboards in Salesforce.com (SFDC). Create ad-hoc reports in SFDC for CS leaders or individual contributors.
- Partner with CS Enablement Manager to keep CS team members informed and up to date on processes.
- Partner with CS Reporting Analyst to ensure operational data inputs are accurate and accessible.
- Partner with our Customer Experience team to leverage customer behavioral and user data for analytics and reporting.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to stay informed and to contribute to broader initiatives and strategies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years working in business operations.
- Skilled at creating and organizing process documentation.
- Experience owning Salesforce.com processes and working with Salesforce.com data.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint and other Microsoft productivity tools.
- Experience working in Customer Success or sales organizations.
- Shows strength in completing high quality deliverables independently and on-time.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Operate with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for learning and a willingness for taking on new challenges.
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary compensation range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $75,000 - $90,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.