Customer Success Manager at AbsenceSoft
Our Customer Success Management team is dedicated to making our customers successful with AbsenceSoft’s core products and services throughout the customer journey. As a Customer Success Manager in our Operations/Client Services organization, you will be directly responsible for delivering outstanding customer experience and support for a group of customers. You will act as an advisor, advocate, and consultant for our customer’s strategic support and growth. You will keep a pulse on each customer’s health status through a cadence of meetings and solutioning support – ranging from weekly calls to quarterly business reviews. Our primary goals as a Customer Success team is to ensure high customer satisfaction, defend revenue, and grow revenue.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide consultancy with Leave Management best practices
- Facilitate introduction presentations (Project Handovers) to customers upon successful implementation go-lives, using Zoom Meeting or other web-hosted service
- Deliver Health Check and Business Review meetings/presentations on a regular cadence with each assigned customer.
- Documenting requirements and user stories for production issues and feature requests.
- Coordinating with cross-functional teams (Product, Implementations, Sales, Finance) to prioritize issues, analyze root cause and assist in efficient resolution of tasks/issues.
- Work with Customer Support team members to identify trending issues with incoming tickets and define/carry-out risk mitigation plans.
- Communicate knowledge of new product improvements and features through “Lunch and Learns”
- Ensure customer need is transformed into Product Roadmap -"High Priority” vs “Nice to Have”
- Enable customer with eLearnings and tutorials, as well as provide training “refreshers” as needed.
- Serve as escalation point of contact for all account issues/items
- Minimal travel expected – less than 10% per year
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years working in a customer-facing role
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multitasking and organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven proficiency in solutioning customer issues, system troubleshooting and defining priorities
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Nice to Have:
- B2B SaaS experience
- Knowledge of HR Leave Policies, FMLA, Disability and/or ADA
- An understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with CRM and issue ticketing systems such as Jira and Salesforce
Job Type: Full-time/mid-level
Location: Golden, CO
Competitive Salary, healthcare, dental vision and 401k benefits. Industry training and CLMS Certification; opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.