Customer Success Manager at Convercent
Convercent’s Customer Success Managers partner with our strategic accounts to ensure they unlock the value they expect from their investment in Convercent. Our CSMs are hyper-focused on delivering revenue retention and growth through alignment, adoption, and world-class customer engagement. Our CSMs work with customers across the lifecycle of their engagement with Convercent, from initial onboarding to ongoing organizational adoption. Our customers come to Convercent because they want to drive ethics to the center of their businesses; our CSMs help them get there.
Our Customer Success Managers understand the value of nurturing customer relationships. You will be responsible for engaging with customers post-sale, driving user adoption, account expansion, satisfaction and retention. Internally, you’ll serve as an important voice of the customer by providing feedback to various functions across the business—you understand your role to sift through customer requests to identify what is most important, and you are comfortable with the uncomfortable conversations to maintain an open and honest relationship with our clients. You will be expected to understand the customer’s use cases and become their trusted advisor, ensuring they stay and evolve with Convercent. You will be curious, a critical-thinker, and understand your role in aligning your customers’ objectives to measurable outcomes. You will help us create more ethical businesses, one customer at a time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand your customer: decipher the cultural, business, and tactical needs that brought them to Convercent and align our engagement to delivering value against those needs
- Manage and effectively navigate post-sales activity for Convercent customers through strong relationship-building, understanding of business context, planning and execution
- Manage an account portfolio to a NetARR outcome: balance retention and growth in a way that aligns with Convercent’s revenue strategy
- Take ownership of assigned accounts and collaborate with the team to exceed growth and retention targets
- Identify and drive growth opportunities by facilitating business conversations, delivering product demonstrations and navigating objections in securing the business
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular health checks, business reviews, identifying creative solutions and working with internal teams to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a regular cadence with accounts and key stakeholders to identify churn risk to work proactively to eliminate risk factors
- Own and execute Customer Business Reviews to inform internal and external alignment with customer priorities.
- Be the voice of the customer and provide feedback on how Convercent can better serve our customers and future of the business
- Work with customers to monitor critical tasks and key performance indicators that are measurable and monitored throughout the customer life cycle.
- Maintain product expertise across the Convercent solution
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- Prior experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Experience managing account portfolios to revenue goals (retention and growth)
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a passion delivering the best possible customer experience; ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with an exceptional attention to detail
- A documented and clear history of being a team player, contributor and positive person and thinker
- Experience working with SaaS solutions with an enthusiasm for technology and demonstrated technical aptitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and eloquent writing skills
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Ability to travel internationally
- Incredible relationship management, analytical, and critical-thinking skills
- Minimum 2 years in a prior customer success role or similar specific account management experience in a high-performing company
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- An ambitious person who takes the initiative to get things done – be able to thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with a high-growth startup
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.