Customer Success Manager at GoSpotCheck
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:18 p.m. (MST) on Tuesday, September 17, 2019
GoSpotCheck is a team of 130+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You'll Do
- As a Customer Success Manager at GoSpotCheck, you will advocate for, consult with and empower our customers to make the most of the GoSpotCheck platform. From day one in the customer lifecycle, you’ll be the trusted advisor, and GoSpotCheck product expert, who ensures our customers are receiving the full benefits of the GoSpotCheck platform. The relationships you build with your customers will be a direct result of the incredible service you deliver, and your ability to translate and apply the technical capabilities of GoSpotCheck to help achieve the business objectives of your customers.
What We'll Achieve
- We’ll empower our customers to own and expand their use of GoSpotCheck.
- We’ll provide thoughtful GoSpotCheck solutions and recommendations to help resolve new and existing customer pain points.
- We’ll consistently communicate our value and demonstrate GoSpotCheck’s ROI for our customers throughout their lifecycle.
- You’ll have more than enough thrown at you from customers, but your ability to prioritize and deliver on the highest value items is what will distinguish your performance.
- Through Executive Business Reviews, Strategic Planning sessions, and day to day communication, we’ll reinforce the value our customers receive from GoSpotCheck.
- We’ll retain and grow our portfolio organically, thanks to the solid foundation you’ve established for your accounts.
Who You Are
- You have 1-2 years experience managing B2B customers. Bonus points for managing a customer revenue portfolio of $1M or more.
- You are comfortable working directly with executives and senior management.
- You’ve managed simultaneous projects in a customer-facing role where you were directly accountable for delivering end results and can translate technical requirements.
- You love the story you can tell your customers using data and have enough experience to determine how best to consult customers on both ingesting and digesting important data points.
- Your written communication is exceptional: concise, persuasive and empathetic.
- Your verbal communication is exceptional: clear, on-point and confident.
- You have a proven track record of building successful relationships with customers, and one or two them would even be willing to serve as a reference.
- You have a history of retaining and growing your customer portfolio.
- Having too much work and not enough time doesn’t make you come unglued - You understand how to prioritize and focus on what is important.
- You look forward to collaborating and building relationships with many other teams throughout the company.
- You have completed a bachelor’s degree. Bonus points for anything beyond that!
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description