Customer Success Manager
Here at Kapost, we are revolutionizing the way that companies get the right marketing content to the right buyer at the right time. As the world's leading provider of B2B content marketing software, we are partnering with our 150+ clients -- GE Digital, IBM, and Salesforce to name a few -- to power their content operations. We’ve been featured as a great place to work by Built In Colorado. We're growing fast and are looking to add to our talented team. Read more about our culture here!
The CSM’s primary responsibility is to take ownership of a portfolio of customers, commit to their success, and relentlessly drive adoption and secure renewal for them, by:
- Building relationships with executive sponsor(s)
- Learn their business’ priorities, strategic initiatives, and content operation goals
- Ensure they are bought-in to our value prop and vision as a Marketing Operating System
- Align with them on their Success Plan to ensure delivery of business value
- As value is delivered, demonstrate that to them and confirm the business value
- Being a product usage best practice subject matter expert (SME), and prescriptively guide the customer in those best practices
- Tenaciously advocating for customers’ product & service needs
- Empowering your Champion (Project Lead) to extract full value through interactions with you, and also usage of our Customer Marketing resources
- Guide your customers to Content Operations best practices, leveraging your knowledge of the Kapost Content Operations Platform
- Managing and mitigating risk & escalations
- Lead, drive, and manage change within large, complex, enterprise organizations
Accompanying these goals are customer satisfaction and multi-level customer executive relationship management. This is a role for an experienced client-facing professional who has broad expertise in customer relationship management, enterprise SaaS deployment program management, change management, project management, and strategic consulting.
The ideal candidate will have large account management experience, understand what it takes to secure successful renewals for enterprise software, and be well-versed in cross-functional service delivery while being able to liaise strongly with Kapost’s Implementation Team, Consulting Team, Support Team, Product, and Sales team(s).
Think of yourself as a business owner with a portfolio of customers with which you have to achieve high levels of product adoption, upsell, and renewal. You should know the health, risk, goals and opportunities within each of your customer accounts, and then act accordingly.