Customer Success Manager
The PaySimple Customer Experience team is looking for a seasoned Customer Success Manager who has a passion for developing customer relationships and driving incremental business from within their customer portfolio.
You are an experienced and strategic account manager who has had the opportunity to manage a large portfolio of customers, preferably in the SaaS space. You have proven your ability to ‘land and expand’ and been a sales leader within other similar teams. You love earning a customer’s confidence and enjoy serving as a trusted business advisor for their business. You are motivated by the challenge of identifying new business opportunities within your portfolio, and are driven to exceed company, team, and individual revenue goals.
PaySimple is an early-stage growth company with over 17,000 customers and growing. Our team is creating a world-class service organization and our Customer Success Managers are critical to our continued success and the success of our customers. The Customer Success Team is focused on delivering a frictionless on-boarding process for new customers. Once a customer is on board, CSMs provide proactive account management to ensure our customers get the most out of our products. CSMs are responsible for increasing revenue per customer with a focus on increasing transactional volume and product engagement.
PaySimple is located in Denver’s LoDo district. Our collaborative, open-plan office space is filled with high-energy, talented people who enjoy our weekly lunches, monthly happy hours, bubble hockey, and hanging out with their co-workers.
Check out more about the role below, and take a look at our video job description to meet our Director of Customer Success and find out more about what she's looking for.
- Strategically manage a large portfolio of customers, prioritizing daily tasks with the goal to uncover and close revenue impacting opportunities
- Maintain a high level of business acumen to deliver personalized business insights to all high value customers.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple contacts within a SMB’s business to drive process improvements and business growth.
- Think strategically about business solutions that are unique to each customer, creatively implementing solutions that drive process change.
- Master PaySimple's product and service offering in order to provide customers with consultative guidance on how to get the most out of our product
- Ensure a smooth handoff from the Sales team to the Customer Success team as each new customer comes on board
- Passionately support PaySimple's commitment to create an outstanding experience for all of our customers
Experience and Skills:
- 2 – 4 years managing a portfolio of accounts (SaaS account management a plus)
- Experience and demonstrated success in a high volume sales or account management capacity, specifically selling to VP/C-suite/SMB owners
- Proven achievement of sales or revenue quotas
- Strong excel skills with the ability to understand, analyze and interpret data to make organizational, planning and problem solving decision
- Organized, detail-oriented individual capable of meeting short-deadline goals on a daily basis
- Ability to prioritize the most important activities daily in order to maximize time spent on each account
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A team player who performs well independently
- Ability to multitask, take direction and execute with precision
- Must be a confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in an empowered, fast-paced environment
- Previous start-up/early-stage company experience a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical benefits & 401k
- Public Transportation reimbursement
- Gym stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO and your birthday off
- Snacks, lunches, and happy hours
- Continued investment in your professional development
PaySimple is the leading provider of Service Commerce solutions for SMBs. Its SaaS platform provides payment acceptance, billing automation, client management, ecommerce, mobile, and point-of-sale solutions tailored to the needs of service-based businesses. We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our unique environment.
Visit PaySimple.com/Rockstars to learn more about the PaySimple PATHS to extraordinary returns. If you are looking for a company that is truly focused on empowering small businesses with superior technology, come join a company that rewards authenticity and supports energy with a passion.