From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to remove the engineering burden from data teams by standardizing and fully automating data connectors. With Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly data-driven, we’re proud not only of our growth but also of the fact that we’ve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run. We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning, and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you.
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) work with existing customers on a mix of sales, product expertise, and are the main point of contact for our customers at Fivetran. The key component of success for this role is to increase each customer's usage of Fivetran while maintaining customer happiness, referenceability, and retention.
CSMs will work cross-functionally with support, technical success management, marketing and other teams to drive a positive customer experience, while establishing deep and meaningful relationships with our users. They will also act as internal advocates for customers, and bring customer insight to appropriate teams to constantly improve business value for our customers.
Customer Success at Fivetran isn’t about by-the-numbers ‘check-ins’ with customers - our regular customer conversations are informed by a deep empathy with our customers’ business needs, and a data-driven understanding of their current product usage. As a fast growing company, CSMs will have the opportunity to help shape strategies for a critical component of Fivetran’s business.
As a Customer Success Manager at Fivetran, you will:
- Increase usage horizontally and vertically by identifying areas of potential growth within each account.
- Prevent churn by maintaining strong and meaningful relationships with customers.
- This includes always having a pulse check on accounts that may need additional support temporarily.
- Collaborate with customers in a strategic manner to develop their success road map.
- Collaborate with your team, Marketing, Technical Success Managers, Product and Support when appropriate.
- Identify product feedback from customers, spotting trends and surfacing to help shape product road map.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Proven experience in a (mostly digital) customer facing role.
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Analytical skills. Able to follow instructions and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Strategic thinking/visioning. Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulates without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
Perks of working with us:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401k match program
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter Benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Unlimited coffee, office snacks and frequent catered lunches
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes — so your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.