Customer Service Specialist (Mobility Tech Support) at Mobile Solutions
Mobile Solutions is expanding its 5-star Customer Service team!
We are looking for smart and motivated individuals who enjoy working in a fun, interactive, fast-paced environment and have a natural desire to solve problems and help others.
So, what is this great position all about?
- This position is responsible for providing mobility support & 5-star customer service to our clients.
- This role is centered on professionals who can communicate effectively and can diagnose and resolve problems with confidence and who have a drive to succeed.
- This person would be responsible for working with network carriers, assessing technical challenges and performing basic troubleshooting.
If you are ready to join a growing company with an amazing culture, competitive salary, incredible benefits and the opportunity to grow your career, apply now!
- Answering 20 - 30 calls per day
- Communicating with customers through various channels (phone, live chat, tickets submitted in our online portal)
- Completing customer submitted tickets in a timely manner in our cloud-based mobility software
- Personal ownership of calls from start to resolution
- Contribute positively to company goals by meeting and exceeding department timelines
- Acting with a consultative approach towards end-users and network carriers
- Completing side-work and training programs and providing accurate feedback
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be confident on the phone and maintain a positive attitude with clients and co-workers.
- Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience in an interactive and fast paced environment.
- Call center experience is a bonus!
- Great communication skills
- Eager to help solve problems
- Organized and punctual in all tasks
- Moderate computer skills and typing ability
- Interest in technology and mobility (cell phones, tablets, and computers)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Perks of Joining the Mobile Solutions Team:
- Paid training period!
- Monthly bonus opportunities!
- Competitive compensation!
- An unbeatable culture including a fully stocked kitchen, pet-friendly office, employee celebrations, a modern, open floor plan office, potlucks, and more.
- Mobile Solutions offers a comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits package available the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.
- Paid time off. We strongly believe in work life balance and taking time for yourself.
- Mobile Solutions provides a 24-Hour Fitness gym membership for all employees who choose to partake.
- Wellness programs. Our wellness programs focus on the holistic elements that create a healthy body and mind. Our on-staff Wellness Coordinator works with individuals and groups for personal coaching and fun events.
- 401K with employer match
Mobile Solutions is a SaaS company that provides full life-cycle Managed Mobility Services including procurement, staging and kitting, real-time expense management, business analytics and reporting, account optimization, 24x7 US-based support, managed Enterprise Mobility Management, and device reclamation services. We’ve made it simple for our clients to manage corporate liable devices while also automating the management of mobile costs, assets, usage, plan changes, invoice processing, and reporting. With our cloud-based portal we provide one, easy-to-use technology interface.
Mobile Solutions Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of Race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, partnership status, civil union/domestic partnership status, employment status, income status, civil air patrol status, emergency responders, employee assistance, unemployment status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or family status, military service, domestic violence victim status, sickle cell trait or testing, political affiliation or activities, arrest/conviction record, obesity, HIV/AIDS diagnosis, national origin including physical, cultural, or linguistic characteristics or marriage to or association with persons of a national origin, sexual and reproductive health decisions, immigration status, race inclusive of traits historically associated with race, hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles.