Customer Service - Retention Specialist
For the customer service professional looking to have a measurable impact on the present and future business of an industry leader, look no further! Webroot, a leader in our industry with a great reputation is looking for a Retention Specialist, based out of Broomfield, Colorado, that understands the impact a successful customer has on the health of our business. Come take advantage of this great opportunity to learn new skills and expand your current skills with a dynamic and growing company where people are rewarded for their hard work and commitment.
As our Retention Specialist you will be responsible for the post-sale relationship of Webroot customers with a focus on retention. During a typical day, Retention Specialists work with a high volume of customers balancing time constraints with customer needs. The ideal candidate for this role can quickly prioritize and resolve customer issues while maintaining a strong customer focus.
Retention Specialists coordinate with Webroot Customer Success and interact with a variety of customers, located around the world, over the phone and by email. Success in this role will require your ability to quickly and effectively serve our customers.
If you’re a strong communicator, highly organized, diligently focused, an enthusiastic problem solver, and passionate about business and technology solutions, talk to us about what this role means to you!
- Retain customers by resolving concerns.
- Manage a renewals queue and solve customer issues; engaging with customers over the phone and by email.
- Efficiently manage a high volume of customers with varying needs.
- Support domestic and international customers with a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills as you interact with customers.
- Engage with customers in accordance with Webroot Customer Success processes.
- Work cross-organizationally as part of the regional team.
- Understand Webroot products and offerings and act as a point of contact for our customers for Webroot solutions, deployment, and business models.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum one year customer-facing experience in high-stakes support or sales capacity.
- Strong and effective verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong business and technical acumen. Aptitude to speak intelligently about both.
- Ability to self-direct and work proactively.
- Positive, proactive, approach to solving problems as they arise.
- Collaborative approach to working with people, including colleagues and customers.
- Calm and determined demeanor even when under pressure.
- Experience with CRM platforms, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Knowledge of Information Technology and Internet Security industry desired.
- Experience selling software-as-a-service desired (Security SaaS preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience in a high-stakes customer-facing field.