Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip—a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device—was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014 and the 100 millionth sold in 2018. PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and fun products.
PopSockets was named one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado in 2018 and also listed as Inc. 5000's second fastest growing company in the US, with a 71,424% percent of sales increase over the last three years.
For more information on what it’s like to work at PopSockets, check out: https://www.builtincolorado.com/company/popsockets-llc
The eCommerce team at PopSockets is looking to hire a manager to focus on all things Customer Service. We are looking for someone with a scrappy, get-it-done attitude who is passionate about all our customers. This role reports to the Senior Director of eCommerce and candidates need a proven track record innovative issue solving. This position will be focused on domestic customer service but may be asked to extend expertise across the business.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in customer service department.
- Ensure standards are being met with routine checks
- Constantly analyze goals and adjust baselines
- Drive results
- Nurture positive environment
- Evaluate agent performance
- Customer satisfaction
- Response times
- Quality analysis
- Train associates
- Ensure all training materials are up to date
- Drive brand and voice
- Provide resources for quality customer service
- Develop effective procedures, policies, and standards.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Maintain accurate records
- Establish metrics
- Meet reporting needs of e-commerce and quality control
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Distribute tasks to agents accordingly
- Improve customer service quality results
- Study, evaluate, redesign processes
- Research industry techniques and methods
- Address returns and refunds
- Manage payment gateways
- Track and manage fraudulent orders
- Address chargebacks from all payment methods
- Communicate promptly and effectively with e-commerce, quality control, voice of the customer, and marketing.
- 2+ years in customer management
- Strong foundation with CRM and sales tools
- Strong reporting and excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven analytical skills and attention to detail required
- Strong presentation skills within a team, and to a leadership level