Customer Experience Specialist, Overnight at Evolve Vacation Rental
As a Customer Experience Specialist | Overnight you will play a pivotal role in Evolve’s 24/7 customer support. As the go-to for all booking related questions from Guests, and all property-related questions from Partners and Owners, this comprehensive role provides a unique opportunity to assist all of Evolve’s stakeholders. You will field calls and emails, respond to questions, take action to assist Owners and Guests in need of assistance, and perform a night audit to determine case priorities for the upcoming day. The perfect candidate reflects Evolve’s core values, and can thrive in a collaborative environment, but can also work autonomously, to assist all of our customers in an efficient and professional manner. This role requires strong communication skills (especially over the phone), an empathetic nature, and a high degree of self-awareness.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience, using genuine kindness and professionalism
- Field calls and emails from Guests, Owners and Partners in a swift and professional manner
- Address questions that may arise related to booking confirmations, amenity availability, trip modifications, and cancellations
- Help customers navigate their Evolve account and access all the information they need
- Work across multiple booking platforms (such as Airbnb & Vrbo) to secure and adjust reservations
- Document all activities in the company's CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Assist Customers in times of need to make things right; utilize emotional intelligence and problem-solving skills to work towards effective solutions (not easy answers)
- Team player that thrives in a collaborative and fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- You have a hospitality mindset with a passion for the customer experience, and an inherent motivation to help others; you’ll always go the extra mile to make sure the job gets done right
- Self-awareness: you understand your strengths, limitations, and emotions (and how they impact others) with an ability to manage them in stressful situations
- Self-leadership: resilient, emotionally balanced, and self-motivated to thrive
- Relationship building: you are a compelling communicator who can put others at ease, build trust, and develop connections with all stakeholders; previous experience interacting with customers over the phone a plus
- Empathy: you understand other perspectives, listen effectively to recognize and exceed the needs of every stakeholder
- Active-listening: you can make others feel heard by patiently listening to them to understand, not to reply
- A quick study in any software environment (Salesforce.com experience a plus!)
- Hospitality industry experience preferred, but not required
- This position is for four-10 hour shifts per week (providing you with three days off per week); an example schedule could be Thursday-Sunday 9pm to 7am
*Pay starts at $19.23/hour
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.