Customer Experience Operations Data Analyst at Melio (Greater Denver Area, CO)
We want YOU to be a founding member of the new Denver FaMelio! As the fastest growing fintech company in the United States, the Melio team is expanding to Denver to continue to impact and aid small businesses across the country. We are looking for collaborative, transparent and hardworking team members to help grow and scale this new office!
As a CX Operations Data Analyst, you will lead the ongoing development of our system deployments as it relates to data collection. You will come to Melio having a vast knowledge of deploying reports as it relates to CX systems within a high-growth, startup environment. The Analyst will work cross-functionally with CX, Business Intelligence, and Leadership to identify, develop, and communicate Insights in order to make crucial business decisions and drive cost efficiencies.
The Operations Data Analyst will be responsible for executing data related to the day-to-day configuration and maintenance of our CX platforms, especially within Zendesk and Intercom.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Serve as the primary system administrator for the Intercom environment, partnering and collaboration with key stakeholders across the Melio organization to gather, prioritize and execute business requirements and solutions.
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports, dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular intern system audits and prepare for upgrade
- Manage Intercom data feeds and other integrations
- Assist in onboarding new users across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between all teams utilizing the platform
- Develop and maintain data quality to ensure accurate and reliable reporting across the entire organization, while monitoring strict adherence to protocols and procedures for data hygiene
- Optimize systems architecture and business processes to continually reflect the growth and scale of the business
What we’d love to see:
- 2+ years of relevant analyst experience
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a related technical field
- Experience in data model architecture
- Experience with Zendesk Explore reporting, Intercom analytics, and Salesforce- specifically understanding how updates to fields, workflows, and other content affect data
- Ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments working independently and with remote team members and manager
- Ability to independently analyze internal and external data to identify trends uncover opportunities to drive data and cost efficiencies
- Strong analysis, problem-solving, data structures, and algorithm background
- You understand the business acumen of a Sales organization
- Strong data management abilities, along with the demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Team player with a documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Bonus points for direct experience within the fintech and/or startup environment
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Base compensation range $55,000 - $65,000
- 100% health insurance coverage on selected plans (medical/dental/vision)
- Competitive compensation plans
- 401K matching
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly lunch perks
- Zoom yoga
- Plenty of fun team activities
- Extensive career growth and development opportunities throughout a growing startup
When we started Melio, we wanted to build more than an efficient Accounts Payable tool. We wanted to build a service that helps small businesses keep up with business. Melio is a B2B payments experience that not only saves time but also significantly improves cash flow. We aid to make the payment workflow so simple it helps businesses focus on their customers, not their back office. With a company that works in the heart of Soho, the Melio team has continued to grow exponentially. Our faMELIO is made up of hardworking go-getters. We love to celebrate the successes of our team, and the continued success of our growing company!
Here at Melio, culture is one of our biggest priorities. We champion a team that fosters diversity and inclusivity in all aspects. Regardless of gender, age, race, nationally, sexual orientation, parental status, or disability, Melio will consider all qualified applicants during our process as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Even if you’re on the fence about applying to an open role, please throw your specs in the mix -- we’d love to connect with you!