Customer Education Manager (SaaS Product) at Cin7
How you'll make an impact:
As a Customer Education Manager, you will work with our Product, Customer Success, Customer Onboarding, Customer Supports and Marketing teams to develop and implement innovative education initiatives and programs, including our Cin7 Academy. You and your team will develop multi-modality training content that creates engaging learning journeys.
Our education team is responsible for creating and delivering learning experiences customers, partners and team members will love. Cin7 is the marketing-leading platform for product sellers to manage dozens of channels. You and your team have the opportunity to teach customers how to begin using Cin7 and grow businesses over time by trialing, adopting and using our extensive range of automations, connections and features. You will educate and train internal team members and partners on the effective delivery of Cin7 customer education strategies to ensure a consistent, best in class experience for all customers by creating an extended team of coaches and trainers.
Does this sound interesting?
If so, we're looking for a motivated and driven Customer Education Manager who would love to have a career at a fast-growing global software company to work on the following:
- Overall responsibility of driving the vision, strategy and day to day operations for the Education function at Cin7
- Developing and maintaining a scalable customer education framework, to include platform socialization, onboarding, and ongoing training strategies for various roles within the customer organization. This framework should be extensible and scalable in order to deliver a best in class experience for a growing base of self service customers and Customer Success-supported customers.
- Developing and maintaining customer training and assessment materials across a variety of formats (instructor led, webinars, video, guides, quizzes and assessments, etc.)
- Accountability for the overall standards, Education CSAT scores and handling customer feedback
- Inspire, lead and mentor a team of individuals to deliver great results and high attention to detail
- Reduce dependence on Customer Support and help customers unlock the full potential of the Cin7 platform, thereby helping their business thrive
- Lead and coordinate a roadmap of team efforts, driving high-quality outputs for consumption by employees, customers and partners
- Analyze data, testing hypotheses, surfacing insights, and offering solid recommendations for how Education contributes to our Cin7 purpose - Empowering product sellers to thrive
- Prioritize and plan the effective delivery of education teams projects, roadmaps and role model being a team player
- Establish and manage customer feedback mechanisms and regularly report these back to the business
- Partner with Product to build ongoing training materials and learning pathways that increase understanding and adoption of new feature releases and product capabilities, and maintain a forward-looking customer education roadmap as new features are launched.
- Provide suggestions and insights on how education best contributes to building a vibrant community of product sellers, partners, prospect and Cin7 team members
- Establishing and leading the efficient and effective operations of the team
Here's what you'll bring with you:
- Prior experience in instructional design and education in a SaaS company
- Experience within the adult learning sector and/or technology industry; preference for a background on an education team in a SaaS business
- At least 3 years of experience as an Instructional designer and/or Education delivery/training experiences to adult learners
- Leadership background managing digital educational designers
- Experience developing levels of educational curriculum
- Passionate for teaching and helping people advance their careers through learning
- High attention to detail and a good eye with language and grammar
- Ability to understand and interpret website traffic data such as Google Analytics
In return, we offer:
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision plans, and a 401k.
- A flexible PTO policy, allowing you the time you need to recharge.
- A diverse team, where everyone helps each other and inclusion is a core value.
- A laid-back office environment (once we’re back to the office post-pandemic!) where collaboration is key.
- Frequent company sponsored events so you can get to know your coworkers.
Cin7 is a leader in Inventory Management Software, one of the most exciting software verticals right now, and we're growing exponentially. In February 2021, we acquired two additional platforms Orderhive and Dear Systems to support a wider breadth of customers. We're looking to add great people to our team who are passionate about working in a fast-growth tech environment.
At Cin7, we make great products available to everyone. Every month, millions of sales orders flow through our platform reducing the cost, effort and time for product sellers so they can quickly get products to customers and build their brands without worrying about their operations. We pride ourselves on providing Inventory Management and Supply Chain software to help medium-large product businesses thrive in a highly competitive, digital world. Cin7 centrally manages inventory across multiple locations and channels, connecting 500+ systems to support receiving, selling and shipping stock.
Please note that this role is based in Denver, CO. Though we have some flexibility on timing for relocation, we are not considering permanently remote candidates at this time.
Base salary of $75K-$95K + Eligible for incentive compensation, based on performance targets, of 10% - 30% depending on qualifications and structure of the overall compensation package.