PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. People know us best for the PopGrip, a collapsible grip and stand that provides a secure, one-handed way to hold any mobile device. But we're always hard at work inventing new, expressive, extremely fun products that serve a functional need and help do some good in the world. From PopWallet and PopMounts, to PopPower chargers and an expanding line of beauty products, we're tireless in our pursuit of the company's mission to create empowering, customizable, magical products for our customers to enjoy.
PopSockets is looking for someone to join the Customer Obsession Team as a Customer Advocate. You will listen to and learn from our customers and share accurate, clear, timely information with customers. In addition, you will collect data to support insightful, relevant, well-written monthly summaries to Officers, Marketing, Operations, Product, and Finance teams. You will engage with our customers and ensure their preferences are front and center.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests via telephone, email, and chat in a timely fashion.
- Spot trends, escalate problems, and be a strong voice for excellent customer experiences.
- Manage range of engagements from customers, and work creatively to solve for their needs.
- Be a product expert to help our customers with any questions.
- Work with other departments to provide the best support to customers and other agents.
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning upset customers into loyal happy customers.
- Sense of urgency and ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and reporting skills.
- Willingness to work independently or as part of a team.
- Familiarity with eCommerce systems (Shopify, OMS, Amazon, etc.).
- Knowledge of Zendesk or Service Cloud desired.
- Multi-lingual (Spanish) a plus!
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.