PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip—a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device—was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014 and the 100 millionth sold in 2018. PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and fun products.
PopSockets is looking for someone to join the customer service team as a Customer Advocate. You will be responsible for monitoring the customer experience while handling all things customer needs. In addition, collecting and analyzing data while providing support to other agents and departments, you’ll be serving on the front lines engaging with our amazing customers.
- Working across our eCommerce channels (.com to marketplaces) to provide insights about our products for management and other different departments.
- Manage range of engagements from customers, and working creatively to solve for their needs.
- Familiarity with our products so that you can answer customer questions.
- Able to handle high stress situations via phone and email.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customers complaint via email and phone.
- Handle and manage returns in a timely fashion.
- Work with other departments to provide the best support to customers and other agents.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- 2+ years experience in a customer support role.
- Familiarity with eCommerce systems (Shopify, OMS, Amazon, etc.).
- Background using Zendesk or Service Cloud a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and reporting skills.
- Roll up the sleeves, action-oriented mindset to have an impact in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
- Great sense of humor.
- Willingness to work independently or as part of a team.
- Multi-lingual a plus!