Compliance Manager, Prepaid Card Services at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Our team is exploring new frontiers as FIS expands its prepaid card product offerings.Track, review and communicate pending and passed regulations, agency guidelines or directives to impacted lines of business. Assist in setting priorities for regulatory issues that must be addressed by the business. As the Compliance Manager, Prepaid Card Services, you will be leading an experienced team in the ever-changing banking as a service arena for an industry leader!
What you will be doing:
- Manages a team of analysts that monitor and communicate regulatory compliance requirements that impact FIS prepaid products, services and business activities.
- Conducts compliance assessments and provides direction on any deficiencies detected by those assessments.
- Meets with business unit stakeholders on a regular basis for status updates on compliance issues.
- Works with clients to understand prepaid card program scopes and with internal stakeholders to design and implement compliant prepaid programs.
- Creates and reviews regulatory compliance disclosures for prepaid card programs and maintains disclosure inventory.
- Prepares and approves internal and customer communications covering compliance issues (bulletins, position statements, monthly reports, etc.)
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or law or the equivalent
- 5+ years of Deposit or Prepaid operations experience
- 5+ years of regulatory compliance experience
- Must have subject matter expert level understanding of REG E
- Strong 3rd party risk management knowledge
- A proven ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Added bonus if you have:
- CRCM certification highly desired
What we offer you:
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.