Compliance Associate at GHX
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:15 a.m. (MST) on Saturday, October 9, 2021
The Compliance Associate is an integral part of the GHX Credentialing and Compliance team. This role will partner with the Compliance Solutions Specialists to deliver account and product support to provider customers. This person must be customer-obsessed and metric-driven.This person serves as the face of the business forward facing customers and works to ensure customer compliance issues are resolved effectively and efficiently by providing solutions. This position is responsible for driving Vendormate growth as part of our Compliance Program. Our ideal candidate will be analytically minded professional with influential communication skills who has worked in a supporting business analytics role, growth mindset is critical. The candidate will have the ability to articulate technical information to non-technical and executive audiences, a clear understanding of the hospital system, an above average ability to collaborate with internal cross-functional stakeholders, thrives in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing circumstances while maintaining a positive attitude.Key Responsibilities
- Manage requests for sub-150 accounts to maintain their credentialing programs and drive improved compliance.
- Serve as primary point of contact for provider customers regarding Vendormate Support and product issues by managing inbound Provider request triage, routing and resolution. Works directly with Provider customers and GHX teammates to understand and resolve issues and interaction patterns completely.
- Provide operational support as required to the Shared Services team by contributing to the completion of configuration, reporting, process and account support cases
- Support the Compliance Solutions Specialists and contractors in analyzing utilization of Vendormate solutions including attending in-depth compliance evaluations, audits, gaining customer buy-in, and confidently communicating and facilitating actionable next steps to maximize the value of Vendormate products and services.
- Assist the Compliance Solutions Specialists in creating account reviews to build rapport as a long-term partner as well as to achieve BU bookings targets
- Follow up with top 150 accounts post-account review to complete initiatives including vendor registration analysis, location adds, credentialing program configuration, etc.
- Deliver compliance messaging in collaboration with the Compliance Solutions Specialist or Sales (or individually at times), while owning the partnership end to end.
- Provides account, product support, and consultative selling to high-impact Credentialing Customers
- Meet or exceed productivity and performance measures for the position as defined.
- Monitor and respond to customer cases, system alerts or other service management related notifications within response time goals.
- Exercises creativity and problem-solving skills to diagnose problems and find solutions tailored to customer organizations and the compliance program
- Demonstrated thoughtful strategic thinking and decision making
- Maintain Salesforce including accurate documentation and contact lists
- Other responsibilities, as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- 1+ years of experience in customer support role
- Ability to identify and resolve customer concerns and compliance gaps
- Developed verbal and written communication skills with active listening
- Ability to work effectively within a team and cross-functionally to assist with capturing sales leads
- Self-organization and time management skills with attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and organization skills with ability to manage a large account base and prioritize to meet goals
- Bachelor's degree
- Healthcare experience
- Experience using Salesforce and tracking metrics
- Account management experience
- Experience with Six-Sigma or other process improvement methodologies
- Experience with compliance and compliance certification
- Project management and process improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Read Full Job Description