Cloud Program Lead
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Cloud Program Lead will be responsible for leading and managing the optimization of Zayo’s cloud business.
- Report to the SVP, Strategic Projects.
- Manage the transition of non-core customers to preferred partners.
- Be a role model by effective leadership and coaching the cloud operations team.
- Effectively manage change (process and people) in order to optimize the cloud organization.
- Effectively communicate the transition plan/updates to both customers and internal stake holders.
- Consistently add value to the business.
- Principal Accountabilities (other duties may be assigned).
- Ensure the cloud organization is right sized to support a core set of cloud customers.
- Ensure the non-core customer are migrated out of the business while maximizing value for Zayo.
- Participate in planning and operations meetings, effectively present Zayo, understand customer challenges and develop solutions and options which clearly address requirements for both the customer and Zayo.
- Ensure the Cloud organization meets financial targets and scheduled timelines.
- Directly supervise the individual transition team employees.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- At least eight years’ relevant experience in IT services.
- At least three years’ relevant experience in integration management.
- You will have the experience, credibility and authority required to engage with Zayo’s customers and suppliers at a senior level to ensure that the general engagement and solutions required by Zayo are comprehensive, on time and to budget.
- You will have the breadth of business experience managing partners and executing on M&A / integration activities.
- A strong understanding of colocation and cloud technologies.
- Excellent communicator (Customer, supplier and internal).
- Experience of negotiating scope and risk allocation with suppliers and partners.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave