Clinical Contact Center / Patient Advocate
DispatchHealth is looking for a Clinical Support Center Agent to join our growing clinical team headquartered in the Denver metro area.
The Clinical Support Center is critical to the success of DispatchHealth as this role impacts the patient’s first impression of DispatchHealth and supports our providers’ ability to provide on-demand clinical care. The CSC Agent is responsible for phone triage of the patient’s clinical request through to scheduling a visit with a DispatchHealth clinical team while maintaining excellent customer service .
DispatchHealth delivers on-demand Medical services and treatment to a patient’s home, office or location of need. With a call, click or tap of an app, patients get a skilled medical team at their door in a matter of hours. DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare through a unique mobile acute care delivery model that is high-tech and convenient for patients while alleviating the burden on primary care providers, urgent care facilities and emergency rooms.
Providing urgent health solutions through the power of technology, convenience and service.
Redefine healthcare delivery
Our Values – the foundation to our culture:
- World class customer service and quality
- Be passionate
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for the patient
- Focus on the continuum, not just the moment
- Community responsibility
- All components of acute patient screening including; evaluation of symptomology.
- Coordination of day to day logistical assignments and operations
- Provider, partner or payer system care coordination
- Management of clinical tasks and follow-up in the Electronic Medical Record
- Coordination of referrals for patients
- Post-visit patient callbacks
- Other responsibilities as identified
- 5 years of clinical experience, Strongly preferred
- 5 Year Customer Service, Hospital / Insurance Call Center preferred
- Experience with electronic health records systems a plus
- Proficient in G Suite and Microsoft Operating systems
- Familiarity with the US healthcare payer landscape
Required Competencies, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong customer service capabilities
- Excellent verbal communication
- Excellent written communication
- Ability to think critically in complex situations
- Must have key stroke proficiency of 20 WPS
- Career advancement opportunities
- Free gym access
- Quarterly volunteer opportunities
- Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
- Healthcare benefits and 401k provided with full-time employment
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.