Client Success Manager at Concept3D (Remote)
Founded in 2006, Concept3D is a leader in creating immersive online experiences with 3D modeling, interactive maps, and virtual tours. Our products include an online experience platform developed to support marketing, sales, and business processes in a countless number of industries. Our solutions marry art and science in highly detailed, interactive 3D renderings that breathe life into the digital world. In 2022, Concept3D acquired Localist, the leading event calendar platform for higher education communities. Concept3D and Localist have a shared belief that events and in-person connections are key to building community.
We are a group of dedicated and multi-faceted individuals who are self-motivated and are excited to be a part of a company that is charting the future of interactive maps, tours and events. We define ourselves through the values by which we operate. Employees have an opportunity to learn all elements of the business, and direct access to the leadership team. Our teams are full of ideas and everyone's voice gets heard. While our offices are located in Denver, Colorado, and Minneapolis, Minnesota, we currently are operating remotely with a nationally-distributed team.
As a Client Success Manager, you are responsible for onboarding and maintaining the account relationship post-launch for clients across all verticals. This position is a part of the Client Success Team and works with multiple departments within the company. Client Success Managers know the platform thoroughly and assist our clients with day-to-day needs. In addition to training and supporting clients, this role involves selling new products to existing clients to meet monthly and quarterly sales goals. As the face and voice of our company, this is a relationship-centered position.
- Developing and sustaining a broad knowledge of our platform
- Lead the onboarding process for new clients from contract to initial launch
- Providing timely, empathetic, and comprehensive responses to client inquiries
- Taking initiative and ownership to identify opportunities for process or product improvements
- Actively ensuring clients are maximizing the value of our platform
- Training clients on how to use our platform for edits and map updates
- Contributing to the completion of special projects to improve and evolve the customer experience
- Working with other departments as an advocate for client needs
- Assisting with marketing materials to inform existing clients of new features, helpful tips and tricks, and creative suggestions
- Contribute to team upsell goals
- You have minimum 1-3+ years previous experience in a client-facing role or similar customer service-oriented role
- You have worked within a SaaS company
- You are an enthusiastic individual with a commitment to customer service
- You are open to taking on a number of different projects
- You have the drive to work independently
- You are a problem solver and think outside of the box
- You have great verbal and written communication skills
- You enjoy learning and expanding your knowledge
- You can gracefully engage in difficult and emotionally charged conversations
- You have a work history that demonstrates an ability to work collaboratively within a small, tight-knit team
- You have a strong interest and curiosity in technology
- You have a working knowledge of Google Suite (Salesforce.com CRM a plus)
- You learn quickly and take initiative
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 14 Paid Holidays Annually + your Birthday!
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Annual Education/Development for continued learning
- Annual Travel Allowance perk
- Work from Home Office perk
The base salary range for this position is $55,000-75,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, and certification. This position is eligible to earn uncapped commissions on top of the base salary.