Guild is hiring a Consultant, Client Services to play a central role in Guild’s mission by helping to build and maintain solid relationships with current and new Fortune 1000 clients. In this role, you’ll develop an intimate understanding of the strategic needs of our employer partners, providing high-quality and cost-effective project management, consulting, and research support. In collaboration with the greater Client Services team, you will translate our partners’ needs, issues, and ideas into effective strategies and action plans that will scale their educational benefits offerings.
Guild operates on the cutting edge of the Future of Work, partnering with the United States’ largest companies to innovate on how to educate and up-skill millions of employees. These employers span industries, with a particular focus on employers with large populations of front-line employees, including Financial Services, Retail, Restaurants and Telecommunications. The Client Services team is specifically focused on owning these employer relationships, following their decision to join the network. Using a mix of strategic consulting, customer success and commercial orientation, the team manages and grows these large, strategic client relationships.
As a Consultant, Client Services, you will work across a concentrated set of clients to:
- Assist in the execution of key work streams to ensure employer partners successfully implement & grow their use of Guild offerings, including:
- Implementation of the Guild platform
- Coordination with Guild’s student coaching team
- Analysis of the impact of Guild’s offerings against key client strategic priorities
- Become a trusted advisor and serve as an adept on assigned partner/s, using qualitative and quantitative skills and robust problem-solving approaches to distill research into actionable and compelling conclusions
- Increase client satisfaction through the delivery development process, honing your ability to create compelling narratives and visuals while bringing Guild’s insights and strategic initiative ideas to life
- Collaborate with our Marketing, Product, and Design teams to prioritize new product development, up-sell new offerings, and build employee awareness marketing campaigns
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Proven data, research and problem-solving skills, with the ability to synthesize information and communicate insights effectively
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a high attention to detail and the ability to keep track of both the high-level progress and the small details
- A team-oriented mindset, thriving in an environment that’s collaborative and celebrates change
- Motivation to work hard and a plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $75,000-$85,000 and variable compensation, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth