Client Relationship Deliver Manager I at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Act as primary liaison for the service side of the client relationship including responsibility for relationship management and service delivery for one or more assigned clients strategic to the Enterprise.
What you will be doing
As primary liaison, candidate is responsible for escalation, effective oversight, and execution of account plan activities, and building of relationships with client contacts and management.
- Account plan activities include, tracking client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, overall management of the relationship and client retention activities.
- Coordinates with clients, relationship managers and other appropriate areas to ensure clients are properly serviced, paperwork is properly executed, and all operational arrangements are in place to service assigned accounts.
- May participate in business reviews to learn about clients' strategic direction to ensure FIS is positioned to support client strategy.
- May conduct regularly scheduled status calls with client to discuss important key service topics, to review projects in client's queue and to discuss available service offerings.
- Manages technical aspects of projects and is responsible for oversight of implementation teams.
What you bring:
Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
- Strong problem-solving skills, organizational and time management skill is required
- Proven track record in client relationship management, service delivery and/or the sales of technology products and services
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.