Central Scheduler at DispatchHealth
DispatchHealth is looking for a Central Scheduler to join our growing team.
The Central Scheduler will be responsible for the scheduling of clinical teams and other enterprise scheduling throughout all DispatchHealth markets. This position will work closely with key stakeholders to support all aspects of scheduling, which may include related systems configuration and integration, process improvement / development and data analytics. The Central Scheduler will be responsible for managing the schedule of our national provider group of Advanced Practice Providers within our scheduling software, Humanity. In addition, the Central Scheduler will work on projects in conjunction with our back-office team to improve efficiencies of our providers and aid in ensuring our patients have an excellent experience. The Central Scheduler will also support downstream organizational activities such as payroll processing and PTO tracking.
DispatchHealth delivers on-demand medical services and treatment to a patient’s home, office or location of need. With a call, click or tap of an app, patients get a skilled medical team at their door in a matter of hours. DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare through a unique mobile acute care delivery model that is high-tech and convenient for patients while alleviating the burden on primary care providers, urgent care facilities and emergency rooms.
Providing urgent health solutions through the power of technology, convenience and service.
Redefine healthcare delivery
Our Values – the foundation to our culture:
- World class customer service and quality
- Be passionate
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for the patient
- Focus on the continuum, not just the moment
- Community responsibility
- Scheduling clinical teams in multiple states and locations
- Build the daily / weekly schedule for all teams into a proprietary logistics platform
- Other responsibilities as identified
- 3 years’ experience in medical group operations, medical staff / credentialing office, or comparable scheduling role
- Proficiency in scheduling systems
- Proficiency in MS Suite
- Knowledge and understanding of a clinical environment
- Associates Degree
- Strong interpersonal skills
Required Competencies, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong customer service capabilities and great telephone presence
- Excellent verbal communication
- Ability to think critically in complex situations
- Computer skills with Mac and PC operating systems which would include but not limited to MS Office, MS Excel, MS Calendar and scheduling programs
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
- Healthcare benefits and 401k provided with full-time employment
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.