Care Team Lead
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Mission: Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
DispatchHealth is creating the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world. As a key contributor toward that goal, the Care Team Lead for the DispatchHealth Care Team serves as a pivotal role in bringing care to the patient’s tome as an alternative to hospitalization. This position brings team building orientation, customer service experience and foundational leadership skill to our innovative team. The ideal candidate is driven, willing to learn, highly personable with a customer-first mentality. This person will act as a liaison between our care team ambassadors and the management team.
- Works closely with workforce management, Care Managers, Director of Care and Director of Care Support
- Coaches, motivates, and works with managers to build and maintain a culture of exceptional service, teamwork, and high performance
- Ensures Care Team ambassadors are equipped to manage issue escalation, troubleshooting, and are aligned with current company priorities to deliver on the highest level of service for each medium of service: inbound/outbound calls, emails, chats, etc.
- Leads the Care Team to meet organizational objectives related to customer service, patient assignment, patient satisfaction, clinical support and clinical team support
- In partnership with Care Team managers and ambassadors, sets goals for and monitors daily, weekly and monthly performance in productivity and quality dashboards across all service lines
- Creatively Problem Solve, support the customer support experience from initial resident outreach, triage and troubleshooting where appropriate, and flagging management when issues need to be escalated.
- Improve the Support Process: As the Supervisor within DispatchHealth’s support and customer experience department, this individual will play a supportive role in projects to help build and improve internal processes to drive toward a world-class customer experience
- 2+ years of experience in sales/service operations or call center
- Familiar with call center technology
- Familiar with QA/WFM concepts
- Ability to oversee brick and mortar call centers and remote call centers in multiple locations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Healthcare call center experience
- Sr. level or lead experience
- Led a team of over 10 - 15 agents
- Strong communication skills: This person cannot work in a silo – much of their effectiveness depends on teamwork with others. Their areas of practice require reliable, open, responsive communication in order to meet patient and company needs.
- Cultural openness: This person will be open to learning from patient, leaders and other members of the team about values, beliefs and how they see the world – all which may be very different from their personal culture and beliefs.
- Respect for others: This persons’ role requires patients and understanding while setting reasonable boundaries and expectations.
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of an innovative, exciting and progressive company
- Competitive health & wellness benefits