Call Center Customer Service Representative at OrthoFi
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:09 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, September 2, 2020
Who We Are
OrthoFi is a Denver-based startup that focuses on building software and service solutions designed to stimulate growth and streamline financial processes for orthodontic practices through rigorous analytics and cutting edge technology. We pride ourselves in our culture as a people-first organization, demonstrated through recent achievements of being ranked in Built in Colorado’s list of Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado. We were also recognized by the Denver Business Journal as one of Denver’s fastest growing companies and ranked 164th on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the US!
In the OrthoFi community, members are valued for who they are, supported no matter where they are, and motivated to excel personally and professionally. People who join our community are self-starters and love a challenge! We’re looking for passion-driven, dynamic individuals that are excited about a fast-paced and fun environment. Our team enjoys the opportunity to impact people’s lives and help to create more smiles every day.
The Call Center Customer Service Representative will be part of the Patient Advocate team and will be responsible for providing direct support primarily to patients and their families, and occasionally to orthodontic practice staff via phone, email and online chat with respect to technical support, billing and collections, and insurance. We’ll go through how you will impact patients and practices.
Within 1 Month You Will
- Attend on-boarding and learn about OrthoFi’s culture.
- Train in our OrthoFi Software.
- Complete customer service and collections specific on-boarding curriculum
- Complete training on insurance.
- Shadow multiple customer service team members.
- Begin making outbound contact with financially responsible parties.
Within 2 Months You Will
- Train in inbound call types.
- Handle all outbound and inbound communications with financially responsible parties with assistance.
- Create JIRA tickets for advanced follow up on accounts.
Within 3 Months You Will
- Independently handle all outbound and inbound communications with financially responsible parties.
- Effectively contribute to service levels and collections operations.
- Maintain a quality average score of 90%-100%.
- Maintain a volume of 45 calls per day on average.
The Skill Set
- Must have prior experience in customer service and/or call center functions
- Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and active listening
- Must exhibit empathy and compassion for patients
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor
- Strong technical aptitude; ability to multi-task and navigate multiple systems
- Ability to adapt to change quickly
- Strong judgement and decision making abilities
- Natural curiosity with a strong aptitude to learn quickly
- Solid organizational skills
- Orthodontic/Dental industry experience a plus
- Nurturing and supportive culture
- Company breakfast once a month
- Monthly team building activities
- Company and team outings
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Casual dress atmosphere
- Snacks and coffee
Your Next Move
Now that you know more about us and are truly excited about working for an amazing company, tell us how you can make an impact at OrthoFi.
Read Full Job Description