Business Systems Analyst at CircleCI
CircleCI is looking for a hardworking systems analyst to join our team. You will be responsible for monitoring the health of our critical go-to-market systems, ensure our implementation of technical solutions meet the requirements set forth by various partner, and identify potential opportunities for efficiency in our existing systems.
We’re looking for someone who’s self-motivated, curious, and excited to make improvements to the company around them. Ideally, you’ve had experience in an environment providing insight on multiple go-to-market systems.
This role resides in the CircleCI Central Operations organization, and would be a member of the Internal Tools Development team.About Central Operations at CircleCI
Central Operations manages and administers the systems that our go-to-market teams utilize. We provide and maintain the infrastructure for everything from lead generation in pre-sales to account management and support in post-sales.What you'll do:
- Perform detailed business analysis to formulate business requirements and identify, investigate and recommend innovative technology capabilities that improve business efficiency and customer experience
- Work with a development team to ensure the design and development of technology solutions fulfills all business requirements, achieves desired customer experience objectives and goals.
- Analyze current processes to find opportunities for improvement
- Handle vendor relationships, contract negotiations, and renewals.
- Use a combination of standard functionality and custom development to solve business problems
- Collaborate with operations teams across the business, engineers, and product managers to resolve best in class solutions
- Have a deep understanding of multiple systems
- Thrive on organization, impactful project management, and autonomy
- Have a solid understanding of programming concepts and integrations
- Have strong project or program management skills
- Have the ability to work cross functionally to understand business processes, and experience implementing enterprise software solutions
- Are passionate about teamwork and effective communication
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those passionate about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do your best work, we hope you’ll apply.About CircleCI
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.