CircleCI is looking for an outstanding Business System Administrator to join our Central Operations team who will be responsible for applying defined methodologies and procedures to design, implement, build, test, document and support the configuration of our Customer Relationship Management tools and integrated systems in order to support business strategies and objectives.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for customer success, learning and performing a variety of high velocity tasks while also managing the expectations and needs of their partners. This role is vital to CircleCI’s significant growth plans, and we are looking for someone who is dedicated, loves technology, fun and willing to help CircleCI maintain a robust and clean CRM implementation.About Central Operations at CircleCI:
The Central Operations team at CircleCI plays a pivotal role for our cross functional teams by providing solutions and support for systems and processes. The team is responsible to drive growth through operational efficiency and keep all teams accountable to revenue. We break down silos between departments as well as drive performance across business units by shipping quality work, following through and driving adoption to new processes that enable us to scale.What you'll do:
- Gather, understand and solution CRM technical requirements, system configuration and user requirements
- Work with internal customers and partners to implement solutions to operationalize the customer life cycle, customer scoring, customer NPS responses and customer data
- Provide ongoing support and system administration to quickly resolve issues within Salesforce and integrated applications
- Implement and integrate data and applications within the CRM solution to support our business partners, and be able to brainstorm new integration processes as business needs change
- Integrate and configure Salesforce connected apps (examples: Stripe, Docusign, LeanData, Outreach and Zendesk)
- Keep up to date with Salesforce and integrated tool releases, features and best practices and make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate
- Help to Develop and maintain technical system documentation
- Analytically strong with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-motivated Customer Success evangelist who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage multiple Customer Success initiatives simultaneously
- Experienced with all phases of the system development life cycle including testing and change management
- Adaptable to new concepts and situations
- A good teammate and collaborator
- Very solid attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Must love to ask questions
- Passionate about problem solving, capable of breaking down big problems into manageable chunks
- Solution oriented
- Quick and well-coordinated, shows the ability to multitask and prioritize based on shifting business needs
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- 3+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator or Business Systems Analyst with Salesforce experience preferred
- 1+ years of experience administering customer success management solutions (e.g. ChurnZero, Gainsight, Intercom, etc.)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification a plus but not required
- Proficiency in Google Suite
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Salary Range: $97,500 - $114,500/yr
Level: Mid-Senior Level