Bid Coordinator at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborates with sales resources in determining necessary resources and setting timeframes of sales deliverables relating to Requests for Proposal (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs) and other sales proposals.
• Coordinates and manages internal resources during proposal process to ensure milestones and deliverables are achieved.
• Exercises good judgment in the course of performing solution activities, understanding and executing escalation procedures wisely.
• Is familiar with FIS and its various businesses and utilizes knowledge when managing sales processes.
• Reflects existing and proposed solutions in generating single application new and renewal sales business cases for sales resources and management to use in determining sales strategy and understanding impact to organization.
• Provides sales resources interpretation, understanding and guidance of business case results and financial impact.
• When preparing business cases, alerts internal resources of potential impacts based on predefined financial controls.
• Collects prospect volumes used for financial modeling and in determining sales strategy.
• Provides sales and pricing resources pricing related information and collaborates when developing pricing scenarios and strategies.
• Assembles and provides input regarding final pricing components to be included in final sales proposal.
• Prepares contract fee schedules based on proposed pricing and due diligence findings to be included within contract.
• Creates price proposals and business cases keeping mindful of FIS financial goals, objectives and terminology.
• Produces primary sales documents incorporating supplier inputs and related sales documentation, assembling in a customer-ready state by personalizing documents and performing format, grammar, spelling and punctuation edits.
• Completes a sufficient quantity of assignments within timeframes as specified by manager and other members of the sales team.
• Coordinates contract requests from legal for sales resources.
• Provides assistance to sales resources in developing non-disclosure agreements (NDAs).
• Assists marketing and other subject matter experts on development and maintenance of sales documentation.
• Maintains sales tasks with detailed notes in the enterprise contact management system to assist in bringing sales opportunities to closure.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. (High school diploma or GED required for job level I.)
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
• Strong understanding of FIS business strategy and how products or initiatives contribute to FIS goals
• Basic knowledge of FIS product line(s) and is able to respond to corresponding sections of RFPs, RFIs and proposals and review supplier responses for accuracy
• Possesses good project management skills required to support RFP process, renewal process and pricing process
• A basic knowledge of pricing strategies with an emphasis on value based concepts
• General business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills
• Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
• Strong analytical, statistical and problem solving skills
• Ability to understand and apply learned concepts
• Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Exceptional interpersonal skills: establishing personal and professional relationships among diverse internal and external publics
• Good understanding of financial concepts, tools and systems required for completing sales proposals and sales business cases
• Attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
• Flexibility, versatility, dependability
• Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Developing level professional role. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency. Works under general supervision with increased latitude for independent judgment. Identifies non-routine issues and routes/escalates to appropriate team member. Works on multiple concurrent projects of medium complexity. Is an active team member, contributes to complex projects to gain experience, shares ideas and suggests process improvements appropriate for level of experience. Consults with senior peers on semi-complex processes to learn through experience. Typically requires three to five years of experience in sales support or related discipline.
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$53,870 - 87,800
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.