Atlassian Administrator/Tools Engineer at Iterable
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to create, optimize and measure every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to execute where it matters most—creating experiences and cultivating connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power world-class customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past three years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies. We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a nationwide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
IT Engineering at Iterable is responsible for ensuring Iterators have tools that are secure, effective, and easy to use. We work with stakeholders across the entire company, from HR through Engineering and everything in between. Iterable uses a host of Atlassian products like Jira for product development and service management and OpsGenie for incident response and on-call. We want you to take the lead and guide us, ensuring we are using these tools and all there is to offer to their fullest potential.
One of our core values is Growth Mindset. Iterable is a company where everyone can continuously learn. If this is an idea that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Own our entire Atlassian implementation – We currently work with a 3rd party partner for most larger changes and want to bring these things in house.
- Define and implement a roadmap for our Jira implementation – Our current Jira implementation is the product of having too many cooks in the proverbial kitchen. We’d like you to come help us standardize our recipes and make sure documentation is actionable for those lending you a hand.
- Be Iterable’s subject matter expert on Jira and Atlassian tools – We want you to stay on top of improvements, best practices, and new features coming to Atlassian tools and meet with internal stakeholders to find opportunities to leverage them!
We are looking for people who have:
- Tailor their communication style and method to their audience. Whether it’s deciding to meet with someone 1:1, write up your findings in an email or doc, or hosting a Q&A for upcoming changes, we’ll want you to tailor how you convey proposals, answers, trainings, and more to your audience as you learn about both our team and Iterable as a company.
- Build, maintain, and modify Atlassian Cloud instances including workflows, permissions, plug-ins, and more.
- Configure and utilize a variety of integrations for Atlassian tools(e.g.: Slack, Google, Github, etc.)
- Communicate trade-offs to leadership and help make prioritization decisions so we can continue to make progress on our most important projects, without ignoring urgent tasks.
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Jira API
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’re rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum base salary for this position is $133,350/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: 1/18/2022