Zayo Group provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Zayo offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Zayo provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
This position will be responsible for assembling and managing key network cost information from each of the segments into a common view for presentation to the executive team at ZGH. Network expense (type II or carrier access) is the biggest spend on our P&L and represents a large savings opportunity. The common view or standard dashboards will be utilized to assist with identifying potential network savings opportunities and measure performance against set targets. Goal is to have Zayo operate and manage its network key metrics so that they are comparable to the best in class CLEC’s in the industry.
Individual should have good understanding of network cost, mainly type II or off-net circuit cost, network structure, and some prior working knowledge with a network team. Position will have high level of visibility within the Company including the CEO and COO.
- Responsible for setting industry benchmark targets and monitoring progress towards that.
- Manage network savings targets and measuring progress towards attaining those.
- Individual will have to work across the organization with various network organization to develop required dash boards and frameworks to enable cost savings.
- Solid understanding of third party network expense, namely type II access.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Ability to develop reports in Tableau a plus.
- High energy and ability to work across the entire organization to get required work done.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Zayo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Zayo does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.