Senior Product Marketing Manager at Ontra (Remote)
Where we work
Ontra’s hybrid workplace allows for employees to choose their own adventure: remote, in-office, or a blend of both!
Available remote locations: United States (CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, MA, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA), Hong Kong, Singapore, United Kingdom.
Current offices: London, Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco.
Please note that we currently hire exclusively in the remote and office locations listed above and select jobs may have more specific location requirements.
About the opportunity
Ontra is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join its growing marketing team! Reporting to our Senior Director of Product Marketing, this person will successfully design and execute our go-to-market strategy for Insight, Ontra’s newest product.
The role is a great opportunity for someone looking to drive customer adoption and engagement through deep customer insight, product expertise, effective messaging and positioning, and sales enablement.
If you are an experienced product marketer looking to apply their skills on a hyper-growth marketing team, we’d love to get to know you!
What you’ll do
- Product Messaging: Update Ontra’s existing messaging based on customer research and interviews; refresh marketing materials such as customer-facing decks, webpages, and product-specific materials.
- Product Leadership: Become a subject matter expert for our SaaS platform, Insight, including monitoring the product roadmap, communication, and certification; work closely with stakeholders to monitor, track, and report on product feature adoption; and cross-collaborate with Account Management, UX, and Product teams to develop strategies that improve feature discovery and usage.
- Sales Enablement: Own all sales enablement materials, including the core sales demo, as well as product insights and inclusion in competitive battlecards and analysis.
- Marketing Strategy: Monitor sales funnel for Insight. Work with marketing stakeholders to develop and deliver campaigns and tactics that increase conversion and adoption.
What you’ll bring
- Experience: Five years of project marketing management experience at a SaaS B2B company, preferably with exposure to financial services, legal tech, or related industries
- Product Knowledge: Experience with product positioning, narrative development, and product launch processes
- Results Driven: You strive to make things happen quickly and painlessly, and are a master prioritizer.
- Curious: Your keen intellect and inquisitive nature push you to be an innovative, creative thinker with a growth mindset.
Colorado applicants only: The estimated annual cash salary for this role is $151,000. The total compensation package may also include unit-based compensation and benefits. Salaries for other locations may vary.*
Ontra, the global leader in Contract Automation and Intelligence, combines AI-enabled software with a global network of highly-trained lawyers to offer a comprehensive solution for recurring legal workflows. By streamlining repetitive legal processes and transforming contracts into structured data, Ontra lowers costs, improves quality, and reduces turnaround times. Ontra is headquartered in San Francisco, with global operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. Learn more at www.ontra.ai.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to participate in one of Ontra’s unit-based compensation programs
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance base plans at no additional cost
- Employer-sponsored retirement plans
- Hybrid/remote work flexibility & WFH budget (equivalent of $1K USD)
- Annual professional development stipend (equivalent of $2K USD)
- 4 months of parental leave (52 weeks for UK employees)
- Unlimited vacation
- Twice-weekly lunch perk
- And much more!
Ontra is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Ontra will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [email protected].
*Note on Pay Transparency: Ontra provides an estimate of the compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado as required by state regulations. Compensation for locations other than Colorado may vary based on (a) location, as Ontra factors in specific location when benchmarking compensation for most roles; (b) individual candidate qualifications; and (c) individual candidate experience. Additionally, Ontra leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted compensation figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available.
Note on Employment Verification: All employees hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in their particular location.
Note to External Agencies: We are not accepting any blind submissions or resumes/CVs from recruitment agencies. Any candidates sent to Ontra will NOT be accepted or considered as a submission without a signed agreement in place.