As a member of the Data Analytics and Digital Marketing Team, the PPC specialist will manage the internet pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns across different Advertising platforms. The job tasks will provide the candidate an opportunity to be a key-contributor in revenue generation and growth driving initiatives. This will be achieved through optimization projects of the current campaigns and exploring new areas of ad development on other platforms which presents the candidate a space for creativity and innovation.
The candidate is expected to be well-versed within the SEM (Search Engine Marketing) world and takes an analytical approach in creating marketing efforts to generate the highest possible ROI. The role will focus on generating high quality leads and increasing the effectiveness and efficiency within the ads spend using a data driven method in collaboration with the Data Team. Just as important, the candidate should be prepared to present new ideas for ad development across new platforms and outlets.
- Create, manage and optimize paid search campaigns related to Corporate Housing across different platforms including Google, Bing, and other ad networks.
- Conducting keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns to maximize budget while hitting key business objectives such as traffic, sales, and ROI goals.
- Analyzing and interpreting data from Google Analytics.
- Monitoring, tracking, and optimizing campaign metrics.
- Making recommendations on keyword selection that will result in reducing the CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) and CPL (Cost Per Lead)
- Executing and maintaining social media campaigns.
- Take a data-driven approach to test, analyze and optimize messaging, creative, and other marketing assets, communicate those results and drive improvements based on that analysis.
- 2+ years of paid search experience.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or related field preferred.
- Familiar with optimizing PPC strategies.
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certifications a plus.
- Experience with WordPress and link building.
- Experience with social media marketing preferred.
- Strong problem-solving and project management skills.
- Detail oriented and deadline driven.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the executive team.
- Experience with A/B split testing