Online Community Manager
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security orchestration, automation & response (SOAR) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
LogRhythm is seeking an experienced Online Community Manager to join our team in Boulder, CO. The Community Manager plays a critical role in growing our LogRhythm user community in both online and offline venues. The Community Manager works closely with the Customer Success organization and cross-departmentally to develop engagement strategies and avenues for product feedback and support.
As the Community Manager, you will implement engagement strategies, tactics, and best practices in our innovative community of passionate and highly-technical network security engineers. LogRhythm is unique in recognizing the role as Community Manager as an important aspect within the Customer Success team to increase user engagement and adoption. This is an opportunity to progress your community management and technical product experience with a recognized leader in the hyper-growth, fast-evolving security intelligence domain.
- Grow and nurture online technical user community using Lithium platform
- Identify and encourage super users and thought leaders in the forum and leverage them to continue to engage the community
- Work with key internal stakeholders on new community initiatives by identifying requirements, gathering necessary approvals, and providing success measurements after implementation
- Implement regular user interface updates to improve user experience, content usage, and forum participation
- Develop creative strategies, including gamification, to incent technical knowledge sharing and forum participation
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams on user engagement events and social campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with Training, Professional Services, Engineering, and Sales teams on technical content development
- Measure community health and report on successes at a regular cadence
- Minimum of 3 years community management experience, preferably in the high-tech industry
- Experience with the Lithium Community Platform or similar
- Experience leading cross-team projects
- Understanding and practice of good web user experiences
- High level of organization and personal initiative
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.