Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
Contributes to and executes the go-to-market strategy and marketing plans for the Cloud/zColo Strategic Product Group. Uses intermediate to advanced qualitative and quantitative research methods to perform segmentation, targeting, positioning, and recommend the marketing mix. Analyzes data, assesses market trends, conducts literature review, prepares reports, and makes essential business decisions that achieve strategic objectives of accelerating sales and revenue growth within the Cloud/zColo product group.
Translates business needs into marketing programs resulting in actionable sales. Creates and maintains marketing processes and materials that align to the product group strategy. Demonstrates subject matter expertise within cloud and/or connectivity. Works cross functionally with sales, product, customers, analyst relations and other internal stakeholders to deliver on organizational goals. Manages stakeholders through frequent communications, reporting, and ongoing assessment of business health.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Support sales, marketing, and product stakeholders as a marketing subject matter expert through developing and executing go-to-market programs
- Supports sales enablement functions including; workshops, industry events, account planning, ABM & demand generation programs and messaging/collateral.
- Drive investment of marketing resources towards areas of highest priority, including research, tools, market segments, geographies, and marketing tactics.
- Identify areas of unaddressed market opportunity and propose innovative solutions to capture the opportunity.
- Produce segmentation, targeting, and positioning reports, assess and recommend segment to channel mapping and prioritization for target accounts.
- Collaborate with sales, BD and marketing team to drive penetration into accounts not currently using Zayo cloud and colo services.
- Engage with sales closely to ensure campaign adoption to generate leads and drive sales.
- Manage marketing budgets, track and report on campaign success and progression.
- BS/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field.
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience.
- Experience developing and executing GTM and STP strategies.
- Strong writing and communications skills.
- Carrier, telecommunications or cloud industry experience preferred.
- Experience in Digital and Creative Marketing.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave