Marketing Director, Digital Experience at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The Marketing Director, Digital Experience is responsible for leading a team of strategists and technologists to create digital prominence of Arrow ECS web properties (both on and off domain) to enable a seamless, personalized and engaging digital experience for all Arrow constituents to deliver a consistent voice, value proposition and brand positioning. In addition, this role is responsible for the overall marketing performance management to maximize return on the company’s marketing investment, while ensuring high levels of marketing effectiveness and efficiency. This leader will manage the company’s marketing development funds (MDF), marketing processes, executive dashboard development and measurement. Additionally, they will design, develop, and implement marketing processes and tools including marketing automation, develop and lead a quarterly marketing planning cadence and marketing playbook, and drive the adoption of common marketing processes, language and quality standards. The ideal candidate is a solution-oriented leader and innovator with an extensive experience setting an overarching digital strategy while driving accountability from cross-functional teams. This candidate should be an effective communicator and problem-solver, able to track results, analyze trends, and pivot as necessary to achieve greater results.
What You Will Be Doing:
Strategy and Planning:
- Build a high-velocity demand generation engine using digital channels delivering qualified end-user opportunities to channel partners as well as to Arrow sales to recruit/expand/retain partners
- Create an Arrow Digital Experience Ecosystem with data at the core with Eloqua as multi-channel orchestration platform connected with all digital channels (for both known and unknown audience) & CRMs globally to allow seamless execution of Modern Marketing campaigns to deliver qualified sales pipeline
- Ensure all countries are on a global digital experience platform for all marketing, analytics, and experience purposes.
- Create Arrow Digital Experience Strategy and International SEO strategy to bring qualified traffic to our website to make it the hub of our digital reputation
- Assess Arrow domain strategy, establish a blueprint for winning over search engines, eliminate search equity and traffic cannibalization across Arrow businesses and domains and provide automated tracking of traffic performance by channels
Process Data and Effectiveness tech stack best practices:
- Lead the process of creating lead-to-deal and Arrow ECS reputation dashboard with data sources and signals collected from across the organization.
- Determine global MarTech stack strategy for long term success and cost effectiveness
- Drive marketing excellence and performance management efforts to provide operational processes, marketing policies, analytical model and actionable plans to maximize the return on marketing investment (ROI).
- Develop global marketing budget tracking process in partnerships with VP, Marketing and marketing managers.
- Create and implement new processes and workflow to drive continuous improvement of marketing effectiveness.
- Publish best practices library for all marketing channels connected with the global experience platform
- Identify and define marketing requirements for IT to enable marketing process improvements that will increase marketing effectiveness and efficiency.
Leadership and Innovation:
- Develop and implement vision for ongoing digital innovation in order to remain on the industry’s cutting edge.
- Sets the tone for their team through professional demeanor and appropriate responsiveness to the organization.
- Creates an environment of unified vision and collaboration between cross-functional teams.
- Ensures high potential talent on their teams through guiding managers on recruiting, hiring, performance reviews, development plans and promotional opportunities. Accountable for succession planning for all leadership roles in their organization.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of evolving trends and the latest advancements in technology, strategy, and management to develop innovative solutions and approaches.
- Takes complex problems and formulates a compelling plan to drive to solutions, apply a customer-focused mentality, balance quantitative and qualitative inputs to drive to recommendations, and gain consensus among senior leadership.
What We Are Looking For:
- Requires a minimum of 10 years of digital marketing/web experience with a 4 year degree.
- Minimum 6-8 years in a strategic channel marketing role.
- Minimum 5 years strategic marketing plan creation experience.
- Website development, SEO and digital advertising experience a must.
- Marketing automation and CRM experience a must.
- Global experience a must.
- Deep passion for the digital marketing space with a proven track record of innovation.
- Extensive experience setting up and tracking campaign effectiveness.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to coordinate numerous projects simultaneously while balancing competing priorities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle several projects at one time.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- P&L Management experience strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing principles and trends.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to manage a budget and project from conception to completion.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)