Marketing Communications Manager at LogRhythm
Marketing Communications Manager
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for:
The Marketing Communications Manager will work closely on working with marketing leadership and LogRhythm executives to shape and execute LogRhythm’s voice, narrative, and communications to drive brand awareness and positive sentiment.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and will be both a creative and critical thinker. The Marketing Communications Manager will produce compelling materials for media pitches, articles and bylines, trendjack responses, award and speaking submissions, and analyst engagements that will compel the intended audience and tell the LogRhythm story.
You will be an integral part of our marketing team reporting to the Senior Director of Growth Marketing.
Duties & responsibilities include but not limited to;
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Define the PR and AR editorial calendars and communicate with internal and external stakeholders, globally, with the goal of increasing brand awareness and sentiment
- Develop thought leadership that advances LogRhythm’s brand
- Maintain a story bank as a tool for pitches and trendjacks to support content needs and strengthen the organizational narrative
- Provide strategic communications guidance with executive team and other thought leaders to help build influence and have successful interactions with media and analysts
- Promote partnerships, sponsorships, and customers success stories for media opportunities
- Manage the relationships with supporting public relations and analyst relations vendors, provide editorial oversight, and define goals for success and conduct quarterly check-ins on progress to predefined KPIs and generate top-tier coverage
- Obtain an intimate understanding of the LogRhythm brand, important storylines, and brand differentiators
- Establish and track key metrics that define success for brand awareness, such as share of voice, brand sentiment, etc.
- Support the analyst relations program by developing messaging and storylines for analyst briefings and inquires
- Interview executives, customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to develop press releases, pitches, articles, etc. to support public relations program
- Manage appropriate crisis response actions as needed
- Engage with broader teams to provide communications council
- 3+ years of experience in media relations, awards programs, speaking programs, and influencer engagement
- Experience with B2B technology; security a plus
- Ability to adapt communication style depending on audience while maintaining professionalism and credibility
- Strong presentation skills and confident speaker
- Excellent communications and writing skills, with the ability to succinctly communicate purpose and differentiators
- Skilled editor, with the ability to help shape the voice of the brand
- Ability to take initiative, make decisions, and consistently make sound judgements to solve problems in a collaborative way
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to hit aggressive deadlines
- Commitment to excellence and process improvement
Workplace equality and inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and essential to our culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these essential areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.