Lead Product Marketing Manager at Billtrust
Billtrust is looking for a Lead Product Marketing Manager to help build out our position as the leader in providing order-to-cash solutions to businesses focused on B2B interactions. In the US alone $25 Trillion worth of payments are made every year between businesses – with over 50% still processed via paper checks and often managed in-house through legacy IT systems. Presenting a double digit billion-dollar market opportunity for the category of accounts receivables with integrated payments.
Your customer audience ranges from Fortune 10 through mid-market companies with buyer personas within the Finance departments. Billtrust is the leading provider for accounts receivables solutions within North America and helps our customers present invoices to 190+ countries.
This is a genuine product marketing role – where you will be supported and collaborating with revenue marketing as well as our creative services team.
- Product and offering focus areas are channel and paid customer success services
- Develop and evolve core product marketing fundamentals, including messaging frameworks, value propositions and support creation of customer facing copy.
- Execute product launches
- Build and maintain product collateral – ranging from web content, product spec sheets, sales enablement materials and more. Supported by our creative services team.
- Build demo’s in partnership with product management
- Lead co-marketing initiatives, interacting directly with banks and ISV’s
- Build repository of co-marketing artifacts with equal weight between brands
- Develop and deliver product briefings to industry analysts
- Strengthen and maintain product roadmap in partnership with product management
- Lead go-to-market strategy in partnership with revenue marketing team and sales
- Define needs for market research
- 10+ years product marketing experience with software products
- Proven track record of success in B2B product marketing
- Strategic mindset with a pragmatic attitude
- Solid understanding of the overall technology landscape
- A passion for reading and writing
- International experience is preferred
- Experience managing B2B partnerships
- An ambitious, hungry, and humble attitude
- Life-long learner with a growth mindset
- Experience working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Bachelor required, relevant MBA or master’s degree strongly preferred
- A formal education in marketing, augmented with experience at a cutting-edge software company
- Strategy consulting and international experience are considered a strong plus
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, Stock Options and 401(k) Match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Presidents Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Order-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $40B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For the past 19 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas - even with our CEO - and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.