Digital Marketing Specialist at LogRhythm
Digital Marketing Specialist
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
We’re looking for a driven, creative, and analytics-focused digital marketing professional who is passionate about developing and implementing effective integrated digital marketing campaigns that will drive qualified leads into our sales pipeline to support our business growth and exceed projected lead delivery goals.
This position will be responsible for top-of the-funnel lead generation contributions across a myriad of lead generation vehicles to deliver optimal ROI:
- LogRhythm website
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Paid social
- Online content syndication
The successful candidate will think and act both strategically and tactically. He or she will be responsible for optimizing ROI by segmenting audiences, determining the appropriate program mix, conducting A/B tests, and forecasting and reporting on the impact of demand generation. This role will be responsible for optimizing organic and paid lead conversion and overseeing/optimizing a robust annual digital marketing budget.
To be successful, the Digital Marketing Specialist should have excellent planning and analysis skills and collaborate well with teams to produce exceptional results.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Strategically plan and manage the execution of lead generation marketing programs through a variety of channels to drive enough leads into the top of the sales funnel to exceed targets
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the impact (ROI) of lead generation activities
- Own the relationship with outside PPC/SEO agencies to manage paid search channels, including Google AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and other channels (and other social media) advertising
- Own management, program setup, execution, and performance analysis for all third-party lead generation vendors
- Oversee efforts to optimize organic web lead conversions on LogRhythm.com—rigorously analyzing visitor funnel and working with design and content marketing teams to optimize the website and drive conversions
- Manage and communicate lead generation project timelines to all marketing stakeholders, ensuring that all digital marketing activities are executed on time and on budget
- 1–3 years of experience running demand generation campaigns, preferably in B2B, ideally in a technology-related market
- Expertise across spectrum of demand generation techniques (PPC, SEO, website, webcasts, content syndication, landing page design optimization, inbound marketing, SEO, social media marketing, etc.)
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics and how to optimize landing pages to drive conversion results
- Analytical with a focus on specific goal setting, measurement, and results orientation
- Experience negotiating contracts with various third-party vendors to efficiently optimize budget dollars against business goals
- Exceptionally detail oriented, with experience managing large marketing budgets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of SEO and best practices and elements that influence rankings in organic search results
- Ability to multi-task and manage many concurrent projects.
- Team player with proven track record in working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated, confident, flexible, energetic with strong problem-solving skills
- Preferred: experience with Marketo, Salesforce, or similar marketing and CRM systems
- Results-focused and exhibit commitment to goals and consistently deliver results
- A team player who works effectively and cross-functionally with the global marketing, sales team, and leadership
- Enthusiastic: a fun and energetic contributor to a great culture
- An analytical thinker with the ability to digest complex information and provide key insights
- Customer-focused with a passionate for customer and prospect success at all times
- Data-driven to provide reporting metrics and pivot plans as needed
- Detail-oriented and supremely well-organized
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.