Denver, CO - Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the mission to empower people to tell their stories effortlessly, beautify and often, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
We're looking for a Junior Marketing Coordinator to join our team. The Junior Marketing Coordinator will assist the marketing team in scheduling and deployment of messaging to our existing and prospective customers through digital channels including email, push notifications, select on-site messaging, referral & text channels. This is the perfect role for someone excited to learn with strong attention to detail. This role will report up to the CRM marketing coordinator.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute CRM campaigns (email, text, referral & push) in close partnership with CRM Marketing Coordinator.
- Manage CRM marketing materials in coordination with the Creative and Brand Team and ensure quality execution of marketing materials in respective channels.
- Weekly reporting on list growth, and CRM channel engagement. Execute weekly CRM maintenance tasks.
- Perform creative and copy test analysis to understand the effectiveness of campaigns as well as make strategic recommendations
- Support CRM team and larger marketing team with any cross functional initiatives as needed.
- Support promotional team within email, web, social, and digital advertising channels.
- 0 – 2 years digital marketing experience
- While past experience with email service providers (ESPs) is not required, you must be ready and excited to learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, especially with tight deadlines
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities, with the ability to prioritize tasks based on department need
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to see trends and opportunities
- Detail-oriented personality, as well as excellent organizational skills
- College degree required
Nice to Have
- Google Ads, Hubspot, or other digital marketing coursework, a plus
- Experience with email marketing systems
- HTML / CSS experiencePython experience
- Base Compensation - $40 - 45k
Artifact Uprising® is a Colorado-based company that creates premium quality, customizable photo goods for your digital photos. Driven by the mission to empower people to tell their stories effortlessly, beautify and often, the company is known for elevated design and thoughtfully sourced materials. Signature products include the Layflat Album touting ultra-thick pages and foil-stamped covers, textured matte Everyday Prints, and a line of customizable frames.
Artifact Uprising was recently voted one of Colorado's 50 Best Places to Work in 2021 for small companies by Built In Colorado. We are a tight-knit team who works with some of the latest technology to delight and inspire our customers.
Competitive health, vision and dental insurance for families (Plans cover 100% for employees and up to 95% for dependents), flexible vacation policy, headspace membership, 401(k) matching plan, Year-End Company Bonus Plan
Why Artifact Uprising?
Creative Freedom We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.
Interested in this position?
Tell us why you want to work at Artifact Uprising and what we should know about you.
Artifact Uprising is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.