Corporate Marketing Manager at SambaSafety
WHO WE ARE:
Hi, we’re SambaSafety and we offer the industry’s most comprehensive driver monitoring software. Our technology helps everyone from large corporations to small companies ensure only the safest individuals are driving on behalf of their business. These companies trust SambaSafety to keep their employees safe on the roads, helping protect their brand, greater community and bottom line. Simply put, we save lives and are on a mission to reduce crashes on American roadways 20 percent by 2025.
We’re focused on building an excellent, supportive culture where every employee feels empowered in their role. A quick humble brag, we’ve been recognized as a top place to work by The Denver Post and Built In Colorado. Our employees also believe SambaSafety is top-notch, as we have a solid 4.7-star rating on Glassdoor.
SambaSafety is the ideal place for motivated self-starters to take the next step forward in their career. The good news? Our customers and prospects continue to see the value SambaSafety brings to their business and we’re growing despite the uncertain times. Are you interested in joining an innovative tech company with an excellent culture that’s focused on saving lives? We’re currently hiring for a Corporate Marketing Manager. Read on to see if you’re a great fit!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As part of the creative force at SambaSafety, the Corporate Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring our Partner program, which is a vital lead source for our company, absolutely thrives. We’re looking for someone with in-depth experience at developing co-branded marketing strategies that help support and drive Partner sales. This person must be an excellent communicator, cat herder and all-around team player, as they’ll be working closely with several different teams on a daily basis, including our internal sales team, sales operations and of course our partners. Together, you cultivate the relationship between marketing and sales, ensuring both sides have what they need to deliver, work and close these high-quality leads.
- Be a relationship rock star! You will work closely with different teams, individuals and personalities to build the best possible marketing strategies that benefit all channel partners.
- Develop and execute an advanced partner marketing strategy, including but not limited to, co-branded materials, webinars, PR opportunities, social engagement, inbound campaigns and more.
- Never be satisfied by the status quo, with a never-ending drive to maximum sales and revenue from this critical lead source.
- Own reporting for the Partner program and share these numbers with key stakeholders on a frequent basis. This individual should be data-driven, focused on forecasting future performance and making adjustments to the ongoing strategy when necessary.
- Have a passion for research and the ability to find the right answer when others are unsure. This role will require you to compile updated information on market trends, industry standards and key competitors.
- Act as a skilled juggler with impeccable project management skills, as you’ll be responsible for managing multiple projects, campaigns and daily tasks.
- Experience with developing Account-Based Marketing campaigns specific for Partner programs.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED
- Experience working with channel and partner sales
- Three to five years of corporate marketing experience
- Proven strong campaign management, including the ability to plan end-to-end campaigns and execute digitally
- High degree of creativity, ingenuity and personal ownership
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and organizational skills
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines through process improvements and communication practices
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities